My meter reading has been reset, what do I do?
- Enter the reading in the space provided. When the edit box pops up, click on the 'OK' button. Then in the 'Forklist/Meter Status' drop-down box, scroll to 'reset meter'. You will be returned to the Hours screen to continue entering hours.
Why can't I change last month's reading?
- The website is set up only to enter the current month's reading. The hours are stored in the database and used for monthly reports and requests from our clients that need to be completed on a daily basis. Please e-mail or call CJK Services with all previous meter readings that are incorrect.
A forklift was transferred to my location; what do I do?
- Send an inquiry or e-mail CJK Services. Advise CJK Services of the new unit's serial number and the location from which the unit came. In addition, provide the current meter reading.
I received a new forklift; what do I do?
- Send an inquiry or e-mail CJK Services. Advise CJK Services of the following: Year of Manufacture, Fuel, Type of Unit (pallet, sitdown rider, etc), make, model, serial number, capacity, stage, maximum fork height and whether the unit has attachments or not (i.e. sideshifter, clamp, etc).
I have a unit that is no longer in service; what do I do?
- Please enter the meter reading in the blank provided. Then in the 'Forklist/Meter Status' drop-down box, scroll down to 'Forklift has been scrapped.'
925 River Centre Place
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Phone: (877) 614-8414
Fax: (770) 614-1801